Re: [slightly boiled spam] Kinda quiet... -_- and no AMG Hybrids...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc VenusScout@aol.com
from KittyGirls@aol.com
subject Re: [slightly boiled spam] Kinda quiet... -_- and no AMG Hybrids...
date Sat, 30 Mar 1996 09:35:59 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-30 06:15:52 EST, wwong8 writes:

>Hi All,
>
>  It's been kinda quiet here... Hmm...

My observation exactly. In fact, since Christmas this list has been lurching
around like a slow-motion train derailment. It's almost as if we've run out
things to say, or as if AMG actually has ended, not with a bang but a
whimper. I guess all that glue from assembling our lifesized Megami garage
kits has finally seeps into our fevered brains, leaving us numb and comatose.
Or maybe we've run out of hot air as we've been huffing and puffing, blowing
up our Inflatable Hasegawas in some animalistic last-ditch desperate attempt
to connect with that impossible magic goddess hotline. Or maybe we've been
doing as my daughter has been doing all along, quietly designing and making
dresses and clothing based upon the Megami outfits, although OUR agenda has
been very different one from hers, as WE hope to array ourselves in the
garments of a Goddess and when we preen and admire ourselves in our secret
mirrors, WE also hope that WE pop out of that mirror---or rather, the goddess
that we represent that is. Now I must apologize to Lynda and Rochelle and the
other women on the list for being so ethnocentric on this one.....8-P  But
I'm sure that having endured my ravings over the past 6 months about Peorth
and the adventures of my heinously develish creation Inflatable Urd, they
will understand and appreciate the irony of what I say. After all, men and
men, but boys will be boys----and there are always too few of the former and
too many of the latter. I mean, all this foolish talk just about how to hang
up a lifesized Belldandy poster.....!!!! 8-P   I will admit that I have to
admire their restraint---I haven't heard a peep about K1's cute buns. 8-P

So maybe it has finally happened. Maybe everybody HAS been watching Sailor
Moon all along----hypnotized by "Molly's" Brooklyn accent.  (((As for me,
I'll admit it----I've been busy watching EVANGELION.....and am awestruck by
it.....))).  And now, we have psychedelic visions of Sailor Scouts and Megami
dancing through our heads like sugarplums or like 112 days of Christmas. I
know that *I* do----but then again, maybe it's just that I've looked up the
skirt of my Sailor Jupiter doll once too often. So with that said, I do
believe I gotta go, I do believe Peorth nudged me for breakfast......and
after all, without belief and breakfast, what sort of world would this be.

---Schmitty-sama

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited