Re: ftp://guri.cage.curtin.edu.au & AMG

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from John Collins <johnc@sv.net.au>
subject Re: ftp://guri.cage.curtin.edu.au & AMG
date Wed, 27 Mar 1996 22:24:23 +1000 (EST)
On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Joey C. Liaw wrote:

> Trying to get AMG pics from here, anybody else having problems connecting?
>  Or is it the fact that MCI has their backbone down or something?  Just
> something I heard, but can't connect to this AMG site.

Hmmm ... that's in Australia ... the Uni servers here are usually pretty
reliable ...

John Collins			| Anime: Ah! My Goddess
(johnc@sv.net.au)		|	 Ranma 1/2
Sasuke on irc #ranma!           |        Maison Ikkoku
     The Fastest Fanfic Reader Around, as dubbed by SkyKnight.
             Catch me on IRC ... server irc.eskimo.com!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs