Re: Aa! Megamisama music

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from David Myrick <d_myrick@efn.org>
subject Re: Aa! Megamisama music
date Thu, 7 Mar 1996 15:45:19 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, Joey C. Liaw wrote:

> > On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, William F. Maton wrote:
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > 	This wan't in the FAQ, nor in the Relief Goddess Office Home Page, so
> > > I'm asking here:
> > >
> > > 	1.  Who composed the music for the series (found on the CDs)
> > > 	2.  Where can I find the sheet music for it?
> >
> > 1. Kawai Kenji
> > 2. What is "sheet music" ?
> >
> > Ja..............CuSO4
> >

> Sheet music is the notes for the songs written down on a piece of paper
> usually arranged for the piano so otaku's like me can play it on the piano
> whenver they want :-) or sing along :-O
>
> I'm in the process of writing the sheet music -- just bought the singles
> CD so that makes it easier to figure out (than the OST's).
>
> Joey
>
> ======= Joey Liaw <joey99@ix.netcom.com> =======
>       ^_^ Belldandy  ^_^ Skuld  ^_^ Sasami

	If you want to get the music for A!MG you can get it via a midi file.
I found tons of AMG midi files at the Urd shrine.  They are really good
files... it evan has music for one tof the eyecatch seens.

							David Myrick

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited