cc will@enterprise.ic.gc.ca
from "Joey C. Liaw" <joey99@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Aa! Megamisama music
date Thu, 7 Mar 1996 16:54:10 +0000
> On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, William F. Maton wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > 	This wan't in the FAQ, nor in the Relief Goddess Office Home Page, so
> > I'm asking here:
> >
> > 	1.  Who composed the music for the series (found on the CDs)
> > 	2.  Where can I find the sheet music for it?
>
> 1. Kawai Kenji
> 2. What is "sheet music" ?
>
> Ja..............CuSO4

Sheet music is the notes for the songs written down on a piece of paper
usually arranged for the piano so otaku's like me can play it on the piano
whenver they want :-) or sing along :-O

I'm in the process of writing the sheet music -- just bought the singles
CD so that makes it easier to figure out (than the OST's).

Joey

======= Joey Liaw <joey99@ix.netcom.com> =======
       |              @          v
      ^_^ Belldandy  ^_^ Skuld  ^_^ Sasami