Re: PlushiePeorth...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from MiMuSpOlYgLoTiS <mengler@csulb.edu>
subject Re: PlushiePeorth...
date Tue, 5 Mar 1996 09:03:29 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, Derek Sherman wrote:

> On Mar 03, 1996 23:18:48, 'Travis Butler <tbutler@tfs.net>' wrote:

> Ah well. Anyone know where I can snag a poly-fiber filled Hasegawa? There's
> such a demand for the goddess items that they're hard to find any more, and
> something about Hasegawa (and poly-fiber) just appeals to me  :)

I'm sorry, but we just ran out of those. We do have some neoprene
Saiyoko's left, as well as The NEW SuperUltraMegaPlushie PEORTH! Watch
for them soon on r.a.a.m!!!!!

A-Kon 7 Guest update: The Inflatable Urd will be a guest of honor for
pictures as well as...well...you know her. Just bring helium and a bottle
of Thunderbird and DON'T mention SailorMoon around her. She still holds a
grudge.

MiChAeL EnGlEr AkA mImUsPoLyGlOtIs
mengler@csulb.edu
ChEcK oUt My HoMePaGe WhIlE YoU CaN:
http://www.csulb.edu/~mengler/wthell.html

MODERATOR:alt.sex.plushy.anime AND alt.fetish.goddess.inflatable

"Ewwwwww...get me a towel!!!" -Traci Lords

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited