Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from MiMuSpOlYgLoTiS <mengler@csulb.edu>
subject Re: your mail
date Sat, 2 Mar 1996 13:09:47 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 2 Mar 1996 KittyGirls@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 96-03-02 06:31:51 EST, Derek writes:
>
> >Either the list got awful quiet all of a sudden, or I got taken off of it
> >for some reason.....
> >
> >Can someone clue me in on this, please?
> >

> Actually...I gave everyone their very own Inflatable Urd (out of the kindness
> and generosity of my heart) and thus they are all rather preoccupied at the
> moment. They have their hands full, so to speak.
>
> ---Schmitty-sama

Actually, we are all waiting to see what THE Inflatable Urd is going to
do to you after you knocked her up. :P

WARNING: Malt Liquor and Inflatable Goddesses DO NOT MIX!

Chapter Six of the Inflatable Goddess saga is now available!

MiChAeL EnGlEr AkA mImUsPoLyGlOtIs
mengler@csulb.edu
ChEcK oUt My HoMePaGe WhIlE YoU CaN:
http://www.csulb.edu/~mengler/wthell.html

MODERATOR:alt.sex.plushy.anime AND alt.fetish.goddess.inflatable

"Ewwwwww...get me a towel!!!" -Traci Lords

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited