Re: Hello?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ranchan <okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu>
subject Re: Hello?
date Fri, 10 Feb 1995 17:54:02 -0700 (MST)

Kiyoshi Okuma                              Film Studies/Anime/Animation/Manga
okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu		          Otaku Animation Association
IRC: Ranchan (former: Genma)		 	   Denver Anime International
University of Colorado @ Boulder  "Grades depend on the wind: Student Magic!"

On Fri, 10 Feb 1995, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> >No it came from a songbook from a magazine.  There have been other anime
> >in the "Singsongs" booklets.  Just a few songs with lyrics from AMG in
> >this case I guess.  I don't get that magazine, I don't even know
> >specifically which one it is.  Maybe it's AnimeV or Animage?  I don't
> >know.  Anyway, it's not a pencil board :)
>
> Songbook ?? Did it have any of the music scores from AMS ?? I'd REALLY like
> some AMS scores (or scores from other anime), but haven't found any (other
> than the melody-only songs in the Tenchi Gakken). Anyone know if there's full
> scores available ??

I think it's just the lyrics, but if you want music for Tenchi Muyo,
there are sheet music pages in the Tenchi Muyo artbook.. that was cool if
you ask me :)

	-Kiyoshi

Search field Search string

archive list