Re: AMG manga scripts, where to find them

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from joey99@ix.netcom.com
subject Re: AMG manga scripts, where to find them
date Thu, 1 Feb 1996 23:11:40 +0000
> From:          tmikola@netti.fi (Tuomo Mikola)

>   Could someone tell me where I could find the AMG manga scripts.
> I've seen all the OVAs, but haven't read a single issue of the manga!
> Thanks.

err... Dark Horse comics has bought the rights to release AMG in English
(they hacked the title to Oh My Goddess, though, I think).

The only fan translations that are available on the net are for the first
several chapters (11?) and can be found at the Relief Goddess Office:

http://www.stud.his.no/~geir-f/amg/manga/index.html

======= Joey Liaw <joey99@ix.netcom.com> =======
       |              @          v
      ^_^ Belldandy  ^_^ Skuld  ^_^ Sasami

"Windows 95 : Where do you want to crash today?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs