Re: Belldandy Life Size Poster

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Belldandy Life Size Poster
date Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:15:53 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Cecil Jacobs wrote:

> I've not been following the discussion on this subject as I picked one
> up a long time ago.  However, I thought those list members who are
> in the US might like to know that World's Best Comics in Newport News,
> Virginia has a number of these posters in pristine condition for sale at
> a price of $50.00 plus shipping.

 Are you talking about "the Belldandy Life Size Poster"???.... 50
bucks!?!? What a rip off! (That stuff is about 15 bucks here... (Well I
guess the store's charging excessive price for shipping for Japane to the
US, or they're making ahuge profit, or both.)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited