Re: question

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: question
date Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:13:23 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Dennis Eri Sugiarto wrote:

> Is it true that AnimEigo is not releasing OMG LD version anymore ?
> Well someone please tell me that this is not true, cause I've just got
> my OMG LD#1 and I'm crazy about it.
>
> Also does anyone know what's the latest news about second OAV from OMG ?

 If you are really desparate, you can always "illegally" copy the stuff
onto a video tape; just ask you friend. (But I think it's not a very good
idea to do so, in terms of "moral values"...) As for the 2nd series,
forget about it. If it does come out, it's going to be in the far future...

				Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited