Re: AMG merchandise list anywhere?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: AMG merchandise list anywhere?
date Fri, 2 Feb 1996 13:39:24 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 erics@jna.com.au wrote:

> > From: kiki <kiki@uci.edu>
> > Subject: AMG merchandise list anywhere?
>
> > does anyone have a complete list of the AMG merchandise?  If not, is there
> > someone willing to gather the info?
> >
>   Does anyone OWN a complete set of AMS merchandise??!?! ^_^
>
> 	  Hitoshi! Sit down! You don't count!!! ^_^

 ...Hitoshin not only owns all AMG merchandise, but he's got an almost
complete collection of other animes too. (not to mention his impressive
collection of cells and UFO stuff, which costs a fortune... Anyway, I
might have 50% (I hope) of the AMG stuff that's out... (maybe...)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited