RE: Plot Summaries

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Magic09@ibm.net
subject RE: Plot Summaries
date Thu, 1 Feb 96 20:47:27 EST
On Thursday, 1 Feb 96, Cameron Ring <keiichi@mnsinc.com> wrote :

>At 07:23 PM 1/31/96 EST, you wrote:
>
>>Second, I know that there are limited translations available on the net,
>but has
>>anyone ever produced a listed of translated chapter titles?  Also on this point

>>has anyony ever done any short summaries of chapter plots?  I know such
>material
>>is available for Maison Ikkoku.  If neither of these is available, perhaps one
>>of the shrine keepers could try to gather a listing?
>You can go to Geir Friestad's Page at: http://www.stud.his.no/~geir-f/amg/
>Or you can try my page at: http://keiichi.mnsinc.com/ams/ (but it's not up
>all the time).  Right now, the translations of Chapters 1-13, 18, 21, 41,
>42, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, and 54.  I don't know about plot summaries though...

One question on this one - the translations on Geir's page are
compressed with something called "GNUZIP", which is apparently
a UNIX-based program. Since I only have access to my lowly little
PC, can someone direct me to a PC-based program that will
uncompress these files?

Derek
Derek Sherman     | "Man will occasionally stumble over the truth,
Magic09@ibm.net   | but most of the time he will pick himself up
MondoMage@aol.com | and continue on."            - Winston Churchill

Search field Search string

archive list