Re: Anybody know?

to mlist-megami@nntp-server.caltech.edu
from mneideng@ugcs.caltech.edu (Mark L. Neidengard)
subject Re: Anybody know?
date 2 Feb 1996 01:10:36 GMT
In article <Pine.3.89.9602011622.A20794-0100000@pwa.acusd.edu>,
Saphira Karjono  <megami@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp> wrote:
>Hi!
>I am a new member in this net, and I come from Indonesia.
>I am collecting the amg series, the one translated in my nation language.
>I have a great interest in Peorth, and I hope one of you guys can tell me
>who she really is. I only know her from the mangacover and the megami
>sama stuff. Since I have only get to the #8 book (Peorth has not appear
>yet), I don't really know who she is. She is the most beautiful goddess
>in amg series.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omoshiroi.

Another darn Peorth devotee, eh?  I would say that her "supreme" beauty is
highly open to question, to say the least =)

>By the way, I like Urd too!

Well, there's yet hope! =)  *ahem* Anyhow.  Peorth is a goddess from a rival
agency and a classmate of Belldandy's.  Let's say that they have something of
a rivalry going (mostly from Peorth's side).  Peorth also has the best record
of any of the megami, and is a Class One Unrestricted.  Basically, good ol'
K1 manages to call her on the phone by accident and in the fervor of trying to
fulfill his wish seemingly falls for him.  Check out the original manga to see
what really happens, and don't trust Viz.
--
/!\/!ark /!\!eidengard, CS Major, VLSI.   http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/~mneideng
"Fairy of sleep, controller of illusions"   Operator/Jack-of-all-Trades,  CACR

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs