Re: AMG Subtitled LDs...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Vincent Seifert <seifertv@ccshp1.ccs.csus.edu>
subject Re: AMG Subtitled LDs...
date Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:36:16 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Theodore Hua wrote:

> I'm looking for the AMG subtitled LDs from AnimEigo.  I have already
> looked at AnimEigo directly, but they've stopped production for the
> subtitled only LDs and are switching over to the hybrids.
>
> So far, I have looked at Nikaku which doesn't seem to have it in stock in
> their latest catalog, the UCI bookstore - they don't have it, and Anime
> Direct - LD fan club.  All those places don't have it.

I ran into the same phenomenon a couple of weeks ago, after I heard that
AnimEigo was going hybrid for the OMG LDs.  I have low interest in dubbed
anime, and expected that the hybrids would cost more for the full set, so
I quit putting off the "buy".  :>

Paradigm Japanese Animation had both LDs in stock at that time.
2425B Channing Way
Suite 357
Berkeley, CA 94704
(800) 790-7273
(510) 649-5954
http://www.netusa.com/paradigm.html (appears to be down this morning)

Good luck!

Vince Seifert   Equipment Tech III   seifertv@csus.edu
CSUS hired me to build their network, not to speak for the university.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs