RE: Hello!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Peter L. Ward" <falcon@best.com>
subject RE: Hello!
date Wed, 31 Jan 1996 21:19:05 +0000
> At 07:16 AM 1/31/96 +-100, you wrote:
> >Hi Blue Thunder (*grin*),
> >

> >Q:  I just got AMG manga 5-9 and I was wondering where I can get the
> >translations.
> >Sorry, can't help you with this one... I just don't know... but maybe someone
> >else will know the answer....
>  Doesn't Dark Horse have a translation?

Some good news to go with the bad.  Of volumes 5+, Dark Horse has only released
two chapters from vol. 5 (the ones introducing Skuld) and that's it so far.
The good news is that they will be taking care of the rest of vol. 5 starting
in March (and hopefully proceed from there, *in order*.)  Of course, this means
that the huge gaps they left in volumes 1 & 2 will remain untouched for quite a
while at least....

Peter L. Ward          falcon@best.com          Kyusaku on IRC #Anime!
Caretaker of the Urd Shrine (http://www.best.com/~falcon/urdhome.htm)

"Okay, *here's* an idea...I've heard the best cure for memory loss
 is...SHOCK TREATMENT!!" - Urd

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited