Re: Plot Summaries

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Plot Summaries
date Thu, 1 Feb 1996 13:46:28 +1100 (EST)
> From: Ewan Chrystal <100563.2021@compuserve.com>
> Subject: RE: Plot Summaries

> I have just obtained copies of vols 1-12 of amg and am thourghly enjoying
> looking at them even if I can not translate them.  I find it very intriguing how

> the art work has developed from what seems a much more stiff and intense style
> of vol 1 through out the series.

  It's called "art vectoring". IMO, Belldandy looks her best around
volume 5 and 6. Skuld looks a lot better in volume 7 and 8 onwards.
Peorth and Urd look gorgeous at _any_ volume!!! ^_^

> I have 2  questions that I would appreciate some help with:-
>
> First, it took 4 months for this order to come through in England.  Is this a
> good, bad or indifferent turnround for the order?

  It depends on how they sent it through. Sounds like it was sent via
sea mail!!!

>Should I try a different shop
> to order future vols? (I ordered these from the Japan Centre just west of
> Picadilly in London.)

  If you are desperate enough, you can pay more to send it first class
mail. But on a more serious level, I had a back order for AMS manga
and it took about 2.5 months to fill out. Apparently, they were
reprinting the manga! I wasn't quite sure whether to believe them or
not!!!

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs