Re: IF7

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ranchan <okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu>
subject Re: IF7
date Thu, 6 Apr 1995 22:33:30 -0600 (MDT)
On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Chris Lee wrote:

> Well, regarding the name of the CV or VA, it is the same romaji but the
> kanji are different (those of you who can't read kanji will not tell). The
> CV is Honda as in "book" and "lots"(kanji of
> Ooi), the character is "book" and "field"(kanji of farm field). Just a
> reminder.

I meant that they got Honda Chieko to do Honda Cheiko's (ghost) voice.  I
had not looked at the Kanji for comparison otherwise I'm sure I would
have noticed.

Kiyoshi Okuma                              Film Studies/Anime/Animation/Manga
okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu		          Otaku Animation Association
IRC: Ranchan (former: Genma)		 	   Denver Anime International
University of Colorado @ Boulder  "Grades depend on the wind: Student Magic!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited