Re: AMG, what happened to the poster thing?!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Karl Nikolai Zaryski <knzarysk@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
subject Re: AMG, what happened to the poster thing?!
date Thu, 6 Apr 1995 23:39:22 -0400

> On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Phillip Hang Kai Ng (Swiss is sweet.) wrote:
>
> > Sorry to waste some bandwidth here, but I lost the email address of the
> > person who said UCI bookstore has the AMG poster.
> >

> What DID happened to the Bell Life-Size poster thing?  I got a mail
> confirming my "reservation" but I haven't heard anything after that...
>

> Sammy

Hmmm...  Here's the word from the last e-mail I got from UCI bookstore.

(And my mailbox was wiped, and I was only able to salvage a hardcopy
printout, so I'm retyping this.  Any errors, well, mea culpa.)

>e-mail dated April 04 18:27:50 1995
>
>[snip]
>
>NO WORD YET ON...THE LIFE-SIZED BELLDANDY POSTER...:  I'm actually
>getting a little less optimistic about ever
>seeing the Bell-chan, but we're still trying...
>
>[snip]

(The parts with ... are where he's talking about the Ranma screensaver
which he also is waiting for)

Grumble grumble grumble.  I really really *really* want this poster.  I
hope they get it.
--
Karl Nikolai Zaryski               _     _  _  __   _     _    __        _
knzarysk@napier.uwaterloo.ca      ( )| |/ \|_)|    / \| || \  |   | |  |/ \\ /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited