Re: Hello?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ch Yung <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: Hello?
date Fri, 10 Feb 1995 18:36:28 +0800 (HKT)

On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Ranchan wrote:

> Kiyoshi Okuma                              Film Studies/Anime/Animation/Manga
> okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu		          Otaku Animation Association
> IRC: Ranchan (former: Genma)		 	   Denver Anime International
> University of Colorado @ Boulder  "Grades depend on the wind: Student Magic!"
>
> On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Kurt Stephen Thorn wrote:
>
> > Anyway, to get to the point, I think it came from a pencil board (am I
> > correct?)  I'm not sure why it says singsong on it.  Anyone know?  I have
> > never personally seen it on any merchandise.
> > Well, I hoe that was at least marginally helpful ^_^.
>
> No it came from a songbook from a magazine.  There have been other anime
> in the "Singsongs" booklets.  Just a few songs with lyrics from AMG in
> this case I guess.  I don't get that magazine, I don't even know
> specifically which one it is.  Maybe it's AnimeV or Animage?  I don't
> know.  Anyway, it's not a pencil board :)
>
> 	-Kiyoshi

This picture is from the cover of the song book attached to Animage NOV93.
Among other songs, 7 AMG songs are included in this book, with a few pictures
of the 3 goddess.  You might be able to get it from Animeg in Tokyo (backdate
issue).

- CH Yung

Search field Search string

archive list