Re: It's just too bad.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ssl@supernet.ab.ca (Jon Sacharuk)
subject Re: It's just too bad.....
date Thu, 4 Jan 1996 22:26:51 -0700
>In a message dated 96-01-03 21:30:22 EST, Chan Wei Lik writes:
>
>>I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. But of the four Goddesses that
>>appeared in the manga, only Peorth didn't have a full color, double-page
>>entrance. Even Urd did, before that chapter was compiled. Well, what do you
>>think of that.
>
>You know? Now that you mention it...I did notice that. Hmmm. My beloved
>Peorth is cheated out of the full colour spread....   Maybe because she's
>from a rival goddess office....or more likely, AFTERNOON wanted to use it's
>colour pages for some of the newer manga.

Y'know what? I never saw one of Megumi when she first appeared! Goddess or
no, she's *very* cute, and deserves one as much as Skuld does. (While I love
Skuld, she's always seemed so background and minor...)
I think they should pay more for -that-.
Actually, I think DH should pay for not introducing her properly! RHGHRG!

--------------------------------- Jon Sacharuk ----------------------------
Silent Moebius-AMG!-Sailor Moon-Greenwood-BGC-Lodoss-Ranma-Ninja Scroll-Mac+
No longer sig-less, for the upteenth time! :P
Church of Nabiki member! Cult of Megumi devotee! Masamune Shirow worshipper!
Kiddy-Katsumi-Megumi-Haruka-Priss-Deedlit-Nabiki-Ukyou-Kagero-Sharon Apple-
Briareos : Wild vixens on the loose, foriegn countries stealing our golden
  apples....when are we ever going to get some sleep around here?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs