Re: It's just too bad.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from DJB2961@RITVAX.bitnet
subject Re: It's just too bad.....
date Thu, 04 Jan 1996 14:08:33 -0400 (EDT)
>On Thu, 4 Jan 1996 KittyGirls@aol.com wrote:

>> >I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. But of the four Goddesses that
>> >appeared in the manga, only Peorth didn't have a full color, double-page
>> >entrance. Even Urd did, before that chapter was compiled. Well, what do you
>> >think of that.
>>
>> You know? Now that you mention it...I did notice that. Hmmm. My beloved
>> Peorth is cheated out of the full colour spread....   Maybe because she's
>> from a rival goddess office....or more likely, AFTERNOON wanted to use it's
>> colour pages for some of the newer manga.
>>
>> But dammit, someone's gonna PAY for this oversight!! 8-P

>Give it up.  I don't give a damn that they didn't show Peorth all over
>the pages.  Peorth is an 'ok' goddess and is just as much as an addition
>to Aa! Megamisama! as Mara was.  So, any Mara worshipers? <G>

here's one!  me me!  Mara rules!  one question though,  how come she is
mistaken for a guy at some points?  I don't understand that.  evil shall rule!
forever!  ha ha ha ha!!!  ahem...  Mara brings out the evil in me.
I love you all
OLLIVER

Search field Search string

archive list