Re: It's just too bad.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lee Yohe <mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.k12.al.us>
subject Re: It's just too bad.....
date Thu, 4 Jan 1996 15:02:42 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, In Search of Nagisa! wrote:

> > Give it up.  I don't give a damn that they didn't show Peorth all over
> > the pages.  Peorth is an 'ok' goddess and is just as much as an addition
> > to Aa! Megamisama! as Mara was.  So, any Mara worshippers? <G>
>
> *ahem* I believe the sig below tells us a little about a term called
> bias... ;)

Ha.  At least the goddess I adore is in a few volumes more than Peorth
<sarcastic grin>.

> But Peorth occupied two volumes of the manga.  And she did cause the two
> to declare their love for one another openly.

Her purpose is fulfilled.  It still doesn't say anything special about
the goddess.

> But I don't think she's on the same level as Mara... Mara's an on/off chara.

She's lower.  Mara has appeared in more issues than Peorth.

BBB  EEEE L    L    DDD   AA  N  N DDD  Y   Y !! Aksan Sai Michael Lee Yohe
B  B E    L    L    D  D A  A NN N D  D  Y Y  !! mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.
BBB  EE   L    L    D  D AAAA N NN D  D   Y   !! k12.al.us
B  B E    L    L    D  D A  A N  N D  D   Y      --------------------------
BBB  EEEE LLLL LLLL DDD  A  A N  N DDD    Y   .. |    Aa! Megamisama!     |
"Life is like a box of chocolates.  It will all melt away some day." -- Me

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs