Re: It's just too bad.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from In Search of Nagisa! <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: It's just too bad.....
date Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:30:20 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, Chan Wei Lik wrote:

> Hmm..... traffic seems to be slow at the start of the year.
> I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. But of the four Goddesses that appeared
in the manga, only Peorth didn't have a full color, double-page entrance. Even Urd
did, before that chapter was compiled. Well, what do you think of that.

Hmmm... in one word: Sad.

Peorth deserves a bit more than she recieved... she has that strong
personality that draws you in... entangles you... and holds you...

*smile*

Oh well... or it just might be that she wasn't destined for fame
afterall... :)

Wing [ Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! Sorry for lurking for xx months. ;) ]

		  http://www.geopages.com/TheTropics/1218
		            wwong8@calstatela.edu
			    "In search of Nagisa"

Search field Search string