Re: It's just too bad.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lee Yohe <mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.k12.al.us>
subject Re: It's just too bad.....
date Thu, 4 Jan 1996 11:57:51 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 4 Jan 1996 KittyGirls@aol.com wrote:

> >I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. But of the four Goddesses that
> >appeared in the manga, only Peorth didn't have a full color, double-page
> >entrance. Even Urd did, before that chapter was compiled. Well, what do you
> >think of that.
>
> You know? Now that you mention it...I did notice that. Hmmm. My beloved
> Peorth is cheated out of the full colour spread....   Maybe because she's
> from a rival goddess office....or more likely, AFTERNOON wanted to use it's
> colour pages for some of the newer manga.
>
> But dammit, someone's gonna PAY for this oversight!! 8-P

Give it up.  I don't give a damn that they didn't show Peorth all over
the pages.  Peorth is an 'ok' goddess and is just as much as an addition
to Aa! Megamisama! as Mara was.  So, any Mara worshippers? <G>

BBB  EEEE L    L    DDD   AA  N  N DDD  Y   Y !! Aksan Sai Michael Lee Yohe
B  B E    L    L    D  D A  A NN N D  D  Y Y  !! mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.
BBB  EE   L    L    D  D AAAA N NN D  D   Y   !! k12.al.us
B  B E    L    L    D  D A  A N  N D  D   Y      --------------------------
BBB  EEEE LLLL LLLL DDD  A  A N  N DDD    Y   .. |    Aa! Megamisama!     |
"Is my Keiichi... Keiichi..." -- Belldandy from 'Growing Pains'

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs