Re: It's just too bad.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from KittyGirls@aol.com
subject Re: It's just too bad.....
date Thu, 4 Jan 1996 10:19:32 -0500
In a message dated 96-01-03 21:30:22 EST, Chan Wei Lik writes:

>I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. But of the four Goddesses that
>appeared in the manga, only Peorth didn't have a full color, double-page
>entrance. Even Urd did, before that chapter was compiled. Well, what do you
>think of that.

You know? Now that you mention it...I did notice that. Hmmm. My beloved
Peorth is cheated out of the full colour spread....   Maybe because she's
from a rival goddess office....or more likely, AFTERNOON wanted to use it's
colour pages for some of the newer manga.

But dammit, someone's gonna PAY for this oversight!! 8-P

---schmitty-sama

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited