Re: AMG soundtrack

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Peter L. Ward" <falcon@best.com>
subject Re: AMG soundtrack
date Tue, 2 Jan 1996 23:18:29 +0000
> Date:          Wed, 3 Jan 96 17:21:16 +1100
> From:          Chuen Y Eric Lo <cyl@kbs.citri.edu.au>
> To:            megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
> Subject:       Re: AMG soundtrack

> Thanks, Peter, for your infomration on AMG CDs. I find it very
> amusing to have Bell's "Egg Song" included in the 2nd volume.
> I must say the seiyuu has really done a great job, making even
> such a trivial melody sound so cute that it becomes so popular.
> Anyway, I have decided to get both volumes when I go back to
> HK. :)

Yeah...that second volume really is a good buy.  Though the first one has some
really nice bonuses in that it has both the full-length and video-length
versons of the OP and ED on it.

> > Well, if you can manage to get your hands on AnimEigo's release of the
> > subtitled tapes or LDs, the liner notes will have both the romanized
> > Japanese
>
> It may surprise you (it did surprise me anyway) that I do find them
> available here in Melbourne, Australia. BUT they cost so much ---
> A$60 each volume! (Well, if I have not mistaken it, but I think I
> am correct.) Consider A$1 is about US$0.7 this kind of price is
> simply absurd. LDs, however, are rare here since Australians are
> not yet up to this kind of luxury.

Guess it depends on where you are in Australia.  Some spots, it's hard to get
anime, and some other spots are easier.  $60/volume?  Talk about gouging.  I
hope it's because of import fees, or someone's making an obscene profit over
there....

> Thanks again.
>
> Eric

Not a problem!

Peter L. Ward          falcon@best.com          Kyusaku on IRC #Anime!
Caretaker of the Urd Shrine (http://www.best.com/~falcon/urdhome.htm)

"Are you sure about these guys?  I'm a little worried." - Shinden 2
"Oh, they may act kind of weird, but they know how
	to do a job right." - Belldandy

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited