Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from John Collins <johnc@sv.net.au>
subject Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
date Mon, 1 Jan 1996 15:13:06 +1000 (EST)
On Sun, 31 Dec 1995, Peter L. Ward wrote:

> Yup.  Happy New Year's to everyone as well!  And don't forget who's birthday
> this is...

Oh yes!  'Tis our beloved Bell-chan's birthday.  Happy Birthday
Belldandy-sama!

     We must prepare for the trip. Look out half a dozen jumbucks; pack
     two, no three coolibahs in the tuckerbag. Graeme, you'd better go
     get the didgeridoo, while I press a clean pair of billabongs. Now,
     Australia.. here we come!

                - The Goodies
        John Collins                |   Anime:  Ah! My Goddess
        johnc@sv.net.au             |           Ranma 1/2
                                    |           Maison Ikkoku

Search field Search string

archive list