Re: Odd Skuld pic - where?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Stuart Stanfield" <stuarts@beta.aladdin.co.uk>
subject Re: Odd Skuld pic - where?
date Thu, 6 Apr 1995 20:41:43 +0000
On Thu, 6 Apr 1995 Arthur Harvey Edwards wrote:
>  It has come to my attention that a mildly etcci pic of Skuld has been
> released.  If so, is it going to show up at any WWW or FTP sites?  This should
[snip]

For all of you who haven't seen this yet, and for all who want
another look :) then I've put it up on my FTP directory.

ftp://ftp.aladdin.co.uk/pub/incoming/stuarts/hskuld.jpg

> PS: can anyone imagine Skuld wandering about in BGC?

Whoa! Imagine Skuld taking out Boomers with her hammer. Cool!

Stuart.
Stuart Stanfield                          mail at stuarts@aladdin.co.uk
BGC-OhMyGoddess-Ranma-UruseiYatsura-SilentMobius-MaisonIkkoku-DirtyPair

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs