Re: Odd Skulp pic - where?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Arthur Harvey Edwards (the First Lord of the Dark Forces) <EDWARDSA@hartwick.edu>
subject Re: Odd Skulp pic - where?
date Thu, 6 Apr 1995 14:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
"FAUSNACHT SRA LARRY" <FAUSNACH@12cs2.rnd.aetc.af.mil> wrote:

>I don't know about the other readers of this ML (or even any lurkers
>around here), but I would not appreciate hentai/lemon products on
>this ML. There are plenty of sites and locations for such material.

 First of all, someone went and loosed some sort of uuencoded(?) pic here;
that is the pic to which I am referring.  And did I say anything about
posting said products on this ML?  _No_.  Read carefully, guy; nowhere did
I specifically ask whoever would come up with said fics to post them here...
In fact, I remember suggesting that they, and whoever released that pic in
the first place, find a FTP/WWW site where it can be accessed by all.  Okay?
-Arthur Edwards
 edwardsa@hartwick.edu

Search field Search string

archive list