Re: Odd Skulp pic - where?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "FAUSNACHT SRA LARRY" <FAUSNACH@12CS2.rnd.aetc.af.mil>
subject Re: Odd Skulp pic - where?
date Thu, 6 Apr 1995 13:20:58 CST
> Date:          Thu, 6 Apr 1995 12:16:16 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          Arthur Harvey Edwards (the First Lord of the Dark Forces) <EDWARDSA@hartwick.edu>

>  Also, a challenge to writers of lemon fanfiction: think you can write one
> starring Skuld?  Now _that_ would be cool... wait, I hear someone wondering
> about Keiichi having Belldandy and Urd all to himself, but that's another
> story...
> -Arthur

I don't know about the other readers of this ML (or even any lurkers
around here), but I would not appreciate hentai/lemon products on
this ML. There are plenty of sites and locations for such material.

I am not trying to flame anyone, but keep it somewhere else. I am not
a conservative, stick-in-the-mud, but when it comes to anime, lemon
material is not for me. My better half asked me if I wanted some
anime LDs for my birthday because she saw some in a store. I found
out they were the first two volumes of Urotsukudoji and I promptly
replied, "No thanks." Not my cup of sake.

Larry F

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited