From: "Heart KOR Kimagure! (Sammy)" <sam@server.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: AMG eps 4 and 5
>>   I didn't think #4 and #5 was too gut wrenching (metaphorically speaking).
>> Quite frankly - Belldandy crying a lot got on my nerves after a while. My
>
>       Quite frankly too, AMG's story isn't the greatest but as someone
>pointed out, the artwork makes up for the difference.

  You can't help get wiped out by the artwork! (And the clothes!) ^_^

>>   I thought the Orange Road Final Movie was a nice tear jerker for those
>> expecting the same type of KOR humour.
>
>       But then, this Isn't the final movie of AMG right? I HOPE NOT !!

  Ooooooh! Imagine a three way dispute between the goddesses and K1....

===========================
From: ghr@hpfcghr.fc.hp.com
Subject: Re: Hello?
>       Ok.  Here's my story on that.  There's a worse stopping point
>       than between volume 4 and 5.  I did get both together.  I was
>       watching them (as soon as I got them of course).  The point I
>       had to stop (when my friend came to pick me up for Japanese class)
>       was immediately after the eyecatch in #5.  JUST after Belldandy
>       screamed "Keiichi-san..........    IIYYAAaa!!!!!"  I don't want
>       to describe it in too much detail in case some haven't seen it.
>       That, in my opinion is a worse place to have to stop.  (almost
>       didn't make it to class that time).

  Thank goodness the tape didn't get chewed up at that point... ^_^

=============
From: Ranchan <okuma@ucsub.colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: Vol.4 & Vol.5
>> After I watched Vol.5 the first time I thought about where that eyecatch
>> is placed in the episode.  I assume that originally there were
>> commercials or something at that point... I said to myself, "I couldn't
>
>Umm..  they don't usually stick commercials on OAVs you know? :)

  Not really. But they do make a nice short break and release any tension
building up! ^_^

>> imagine having to sit through commercials... I'd go nuts!"  Well, I must
>> say I feel sorry for you then, as you had to live through that torture. ^_-
>
>commercials are the worst thing to happen to TV (except for Barney and
>the MMPR) ;)

  What? 10 minutes of commercials between the 5 minutes of inane stupidity
in Barney or MMPR?!! ^_^

==================
From: Kenta Shinjo <KS7362A@AMERICAN.EDU>
> But....  I didn't even get misty eyed when watching KOR the movie.
> I spent the whole time saying to myself "what!? what!?....hey what happened
> to the ending shown in the manga!?..." And then afterwards.."Hikaru didn't
> deserve that!"

  I would've preferred Hikaru meeting an untimely demise when she tried to
stop a semi-trailer/Mac truck and ended up playing speed bumps with it...

> Sorry I guess this should belong on the KOR ML.

  I suppose so... ^_^

========================
From: "MI-Where wacky hijinks can't stop a great romance! - Ryan Bell" <r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu>

Subject: Vol.4 & Vol.5
>>       I don't want
>>      to describe it in too much detail in case some haven't seen it.
>
>You mean there are actually some poor souls out there who have not had
>their inner most wish granted (a beautiful goddess as a girlfriend, YES!
>^_^)?  That would truly be torture! ^_-

  I'm still waiting.... ^_^
  (Damn - what phone number was it again?)

--
= Eric 1/2 Shen (erics@jna.com.au) = K.Soc (1993) = KOR, AMS and BGC otaku =
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs