Re: k1bs images.....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Marco 'Kyoko-san is MINE!' Lee" <yclee@students.uiuc.edu>
subject Re: k1bs images.....
date Tue, 4 Apr 1995 14:00:22 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 4 Apr 1995, HellShock wrote:

> > On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, student wrote:
> >
> I had the same problem.  The jpgs on server.berkeley.edu are HUGE!!  They
> are about 1 meg jpegs.  They are simply too big for the average computer
> user to amniupulate and print.  Would someone kindly please convert them
> to regular size and reup them to a server or ftp site.  Many would
> appreciate.

In contrast... i love huge pics... the bigger the better. But i don't do
anything special with them except viewing. They look so cool in 16 m colors.
Maybe one day when I want to do something with them, I will have that
problem them.

later

> JoE KWoN

----
_________/\/\ARCO Y LEE__________\   |*S   /______YCLEE@UX5.CSO.UIUC.EDU______
      computer-engineering        \ CooL! /    Univ. of Illinois at Urbana
A!MEGAMISAMA*ROLW*GUNDAM*KOR*MI*DBZ\_____/SAINTSEIYA*BGC*RANMA*KOKOWAGREENWOOD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited