Re: Where is the all pictures of 'K1BS'?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from student <cs405bbg@engr.csulb.edu>
subject Re: Where is the all pictures of 'K1BS'?
date Mon, 3 Apr 1995 10:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 3 Apr 1995 KRCOOPER@delphi.com wrote:

> Hello KyungJae,
>     Don't worry about your English being poor. That is alright. Gosh, I wish
> that I could help you, but I do not know anything about these AMG Keichi
> Bloody Sunday pictures.
>    Could you tell me something about them? Is this a new A!MG OVA??
>    I do have several .gifs of A!MG on my computer though. They are lovely
> pictures, most of them scanned in. If you want to send me a disk, I could
> copy them for you and maybe you can print them out if you have a laser
> printer? They are really pretty.
>           Kimber
>

> ** Onna no ko wa dare datte shiawase ni nareru.
>    Koi ga hajimareba kagayakidasu. **
>
>         -"Any girl can be happy.
>           They all start shining once they fall in love."-
>

>                   -Belldandy: AH! MEGAMI-SAMA-

You can find the k1bs pics at server.berkeley.edu/pub/anime/amg/k1bs
hope this helps.

        May someone get medival on Trish LeDroux,
         -Mike Engler aka MiMuSpOlYgLoTiS

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited