Re: Never Mind (was Re: Is Urd getting cuter?)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from rich@knoware.ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Richard Hempsey)
subject Re: Never Mind (was Re: Is Urd getting cuter?)
date Thu, 9 Feb 1995 13:23:16 -0700
"Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU> writes:

> > > It's a good story, but not my favorite.  That'd probably be chapt.48...
> >
> > appeal is obvious (liberal doses of Skuld and a cameo by Sailor Moon!
>
> Sorry, I was paying attention to the earlier Skuld reference and not the
> chapter number, and was thinking 51 instead.  So everything after that is
> pretty much invalid ne?  ^_^;;

Argh.. I was wondering what was going on.  (Sailor moon?  Where?)

Hmm.. yeah, 51 is a good story.  (Lots o' Skuld!  And love the title
page... :)  (The SM is something I'd never noticed before... and still
took me three tries to find it once I knew it was there.)

---
Richard Hempsey /  | rich@knoware.ersys.edmonton.ab.ca
Morisato Keiichi / | richh@worldgate.edmonton.ab.ca
Kasuga Takashi /   | http://valis.worldgate.edmonton.ab.ca/~richh/
BAKA Treasurer ----> http://gpu.srv.ualberta.ca/~cmadill/bakahmpg.html
"Carl, you may have just punched out God."  "Nah. God has a beard."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs