Re: AAAAHHH!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Clifton.L.Wright@lawrence.edu
subject Re: AAAAHHH!!!
date Fri, 01 Dec 1995 15:39:19 -0600 (CST)
>On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Biggles on Tour wrote:

>> > AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
>> > Tonight I went to buy OMG 4 &rent number five!!!! The store was sold out of
>> > four, and the rental place says that number five has been rented out and is 10

>> > DAYS OVERDUE!!! I might as well commit seppuku(J/K about the seppuku)...
>>
>> Be happy you didn't get the chance to rent OMG! ep. 4 without ep. 5; you
>> would have had a hard time waiting to see what happens next...;)
>>
>I must agree.. I think Kamisama was blessing you, rather than putting you
>through torture.

WEll tonight I am going to go buy 4 and 5 at a different place that should have
it (it was closed last night...).   I wasn't planning on spending so much
money(I can afford it, but not much else), but I guess I have to...
If they(suncoast) don't have it I fear I will sink into despair because the
other nearest place I could find it would be a long way away.....
But Skuld is with me and I won't fail....   @ @
                                             ^
Oh well.
Last night I got major inspiration out of the blue about that Megumi fanfic I
am going to write... It should be done by the end of Xmas break(if I can get 4
and 5----OWW!! Skuld stop hitting me!! OK, OK, I have faith in you!!!
---sorry for the interruption... I won't lose faith again...   ^_^

Cliff Wright

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited