Re: AAAAHHH!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lee Yohe <mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.k12.al.us>
subject Re: AAAAHHH!!!
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 16:00:07 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Biggles on Tour wrote:

> > AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
> > Tonight I went to buy OMG 4 &rent number five!!!! The store was sold out of
> > four, and the rental place says that number five has been rented out and is 10

> > DAYS OVERDUE!!! I might as well commit seppuku(J/K about the seppuku)...
>
> Be happy you didn't get the chance to rent OMG! ep. 4 without ep. 5; you
> would have had a hard time waiting to see what happens next...;)

I must agree.. I think Kamisama was blessing you, rather than putting you
through torture.

| Aksan Sai Michael Lee Yohe                 | Aa! Megamisama!     |
| mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.k12.al.us           | Maison Ikkoku       |
| http://athena.asms.state.k12.al.us/~mlyohe | [FiXx] Technologies |
"AMG - is it Fact or Fiction?  Then again, who cares?" -- Me

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs