Re: Addicted to AMG!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Billy Man <u9501131@bournemouth.ac.uk>
subject Re: Addicted to AMG!!!
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 14:47:28 +0000

On Fri, 24 Nov 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Kenji Shimizu writes:
> |  ...I would assume that if you collect UFO catcher dolls and cels, in
> | addition to being an anime and seiyu fan, I assume that it costs you a
> | fortune to fund your opperations...
>
> I don't have a LD player so I don't buy anime itself..
> so I save a lot of money that way.
> (I only buy anime when that's the only way to get tickets
>  to seiyuu events. ^_^;;)
>
> I also only buy relatively "cheap" cels.
>
> | Not to mention the fee for using the
> | internet and owning a homepage...
>
> The only thing I pay for Internet usage is my phone bill.
> (around 20000 yen per month)
> My Internet accounts are "free". (^_^;)
> (シスマネやっています)
>
> | (wow! how in the word do you manage to
> | fund your activities??? Do you spend almost all of your income on these
> | things???)
>
> There's nothing else that I want to spend money on. (^_^;;)
> --
> Hitoshi Doi, Toshi Nibunnoichi                                  doi@tcp.com
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi.html                             toshi@win.or.jp

Well what can I say? Way to go! If you have`nt got anything else to spend
your money on then why not, as I would! But the difference is, is that I
do have an LD player HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! BONK! AH! AH! AH! AH!
I JUST GOT HIT BY MY INFLATABLE PORETH!! Belldandy is jealous of her
making tea for me instead of her!

Ja ne

Billy

Search field Search string