Re: Gone for the weekend

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Robert Wong <s634967@aix2.uottawa.ca>
subject Re: Gone for the weekend
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 21:27:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, John Collins wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, lg - Loyd Goodbar wrote:
>
> > And... just to stay on topic, a question for pondering:
> >
> >         Does Skuld have or use any magical abilities? She IS a goddess,
> > after all. Magic from Skuld in any of the manga?? Just checking.........
>
> None as far as I can see.  I asked the same question.

Skuld has a power that puts a "BAKA" word into the faces of people.
Keichi and Urd were shot with it.  I'm not sure which Managa volume it
was though...

\\---------------------------------------------------------------------//
  \\       Robert Wong               "No one's coming..."-Sasami     //
    \\     s634967@aix2.uottawa.ca                                 //
      \\   UofO Anime Club VP, 1995/96 UofO Anime Club Prez!!!   //
      //   member of the Sasami Appreciation Society (#SAS#)     \\
    //     Join the UofO Anime Club!                               \\
  //       Everybody is welcome!                                     \\

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs