Re: IS THIS THE END OF INFLATABLE URD <noise>?!?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from KittyGirls@aol.com
subject Re: IS THIS THE END OF INFLATABLE URD <noise>?!?
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 19:35:45 -0500
In a message dated 95-11-30 00:27:43 EST, Wayne Simms writes:

>       I, for one, thought that Inflatable Urd, while arguably noise, was
>about the *funniest* noise I have heard yet on this ML!  I laughed my ass
>off on a number of occasions, especially the "driver Urd" sigs.

Thanks. I had fun with this one. It seems that an Inflatable Urd fandom might
spring up. Maybe someday she'll have her own mailing list and homepage. 8-P
 I will do an Inflatable Urd fan-fic. But I'm afraid the little vignettes
have come to an end. But I'm sure all the Inflatable Urd otaku out there will
keep Inflatable Urd pumped full. 8-P

And as for the signal to noise ratio her lately---well complaining about
noise amounts to about the same thing.

It is, after all, far easier to complain about something, than it is to come
up with something original, be it something entertaining or
thought-provoking.

---schmitty-sama
   Creator of Inflatable Urd; and Keiichi and Belldandy's Official Babysitter

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs