Re: Never Give Up! Inflatable Urd forever!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from KittyGirls@aol.com
subject Re: Never Give Up! Inflatable Urd forever!!
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 18:49:18 -0500
In a message dated 95-11-30 13:31:08 EST, MiChAeL EnGlEr  writes:

>The screams echoed throughout the world as the news was spread far and
>wide, Otaku and mere fans alike cried and sobbed hysterically as the
>denied what was before their eyes...That the Lovely, Sacred, Seemingly
>Immortal Inflatable Urd was no more.

Well, I'm passing the torch to Inflatable Urd otaku worldwide. 8-)  As much
as it pains to bring an end to the Adventures of Inflatable Urd, I know
enough, at least, to quit while I'm ahead.

I will, of course, do an Inflatable Urd/Peorth Fan-Fic. Watch this space for
details. But...
the rest of the story and many others, we hope, are in your hands. 8-)

>Oh Kami-sama, say it ain't so!!"
>was my reaction after emerging from my room after watching all 76
>episodes of Maramalade Boy.

If I'd have known you would go to THAT extreme I would have had Azuki-chan
waiting to give you a kiss!! ((In a *daring* cross-over move!!!...8-P ))

>"Without the wisdom of the Inflatable Urd in my life, I cannot
>go on!" I tried to talk him out of it, but he went to meet his destiny
>with only a tear in his eye and a photo of him and The Inflatable Urd in
>Hawaii.

I'll see that you get TWO copies. Burn the second one and let the spirit of
it rise up with angelic wisdom. Or something.  8-P

>Ocassionally,
>I get the urge to join the Tribe of Otaku, but the pain of The Inflatable
>Urd's passing will forever haunt me.

Then it is up to Inflatable Urd loving otaku everywhere to rise to the
occasion ((*gafu!*)) and bring her back to life!!  8-)  So let's have a
one-gun salute!  8-P

---schmitty-sama
   Creator of Inflatable Urd; and Keiichi and Belldandy's Official Babysitter
(registered trademark)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited