Re: Is Urd getting cuter?

cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Warren Fernandez <warrenf@eecs.umich.edu>
subject Re: Is Urd getting cuter?
date Thu, 9 Feb 1995 14:39:16 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Joseph L. Petrow wrote:

> > got younger.  A grown-up Skuld though... kawaii!  (I actually started a
> > fanfic involving a university-age Skuld... but it never really went
> > anywhere... so I abandoned it... ;_; )
>
> Same with mine.  I started it, then didn't know where to take it.  Still
> waiting for the next midnight inspiration that started it in the first
> place.  ^_^

Actually, I've had a fanfic idea (daydream, more likely :) running around
in my head for a while now that would involve both Urd and Skuld but I
haven't even tried writing it down yet!  I'm too afraid the final product
would be less satisfying than the somewhat vague concepts and thoughts
that breeze through my brain.  ^_^;;

> Thought for the day:  Hawaii is only one letter away from becoming kawaii.

I like this thought!  Don't know why...  ^_-

                            Warren Fernandez
                         warrenf@eecs.umich.edu
            VGAi http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~warrenf/vgai.html

                                    _