[megami:31583] Re: New AMS OAD

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31583] Re: New AMS OAD
date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:45:56 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for sharing, I really have to catch up with my manga reading but did Belldandy
change her "battle" outfit again(1:19 of the video)?

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because
you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed
that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some
sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this
old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red