[megami:31581] Re: latest issue of Afternoon rcvd 7/6

to megami@usagi.org
from mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31581] Re: latest issue of Afternoon rcvd 7/6
date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 20:48:23 -0400
On 7/6/2011 8:31 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> 2011/7/7 mandalis<mandalis@earthlink.net>:
>> there appears to be a new AMG Card Game
>> being put (at least that's what it looks like what SansSei R&D are trying to
>> sell).
> Sansri R&D sells Pachinko game :
> http://www.sansei-rd.com/products04/megami/top.html

Thanks for the info and the link.  Liked the cartoon at the website
talking about the different games.  I did notice some 3-D CG animation
of the goddesses in the background that looked pretty cool.

Has anyone played this game?   I haven't played a Pachinko machine in
over 30 years so I am really behind the times.

thanks

Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list