[megami:31562] Re: new Megami anime

to megami@usagi.org
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [megami:31562] Re: new Megami anime
date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:53:54 -0700
On 12/19/2010 7:10 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> IMHO, Fujishima-sensei should work on a proper closing story arc
> (grand fin
> ale).
>
> And then start another manga with the second generations !    (^_^)
>
> Anyone following Paradise Residence ?  How is the story ?  I stopped
> buying Good! Afternoon after the first 3 issues.

I've read five chapters.  It seems cute enough but the chapters are too
short and with only four chapters published per year, its rather hard to
do much with it.

--
*AstroNerdBoy's Anime & Manga Blog
*http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/

(Upon Lind losing her poleax.)
*
Hild: What a bad time to die. What will you do without your weapon?

Lind: Weapon? You've misunderstood. That's not a weapon. That's safety
equipment. As long as I was using that, your safety was guaranteed.

*from /Oh My Goddess/ vol. 26 ch. 163

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited