[megami:31561] Re: new Megami anime

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31561] Re: new Megami anime
date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:15:35 -0800 (PST)
I would be more interested in Peorth or Rind :p

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or
because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid
kid who committed that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try
and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's

long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red

----- Original Message ----
To: megami@usagi.org
Sent: Mon, December 20, 2010 10:10:12 AM
Subject: [megami:31560] Re: new Megami anime

2010/12/20 mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>:
> The latest issue of the Manga was getting predictable though.
>
> You know they could do put the series on hiatus and let some new ideas
> peculate down (like whats up with Keichii's mother?) =A0and to keep the f
ans
> happy spin off a short series featuring Urd or Skuld just like they did f
or
> the Index series.

IMHO, Fujishima-sensei should work on a proper closing story arc (grand fin
ale).

And then start another manga with the second generations !    (^_^)

Anyone following Paradise Residence ?  How is the story ?  I stopped
buying Good! Afternoon after the first 3 issues.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list