[megami:31557] Re: new Megami anime

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31557] Re: new Megami anime
date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:14:00 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for this CuSO4!

Haven't seen it here at work yet(youtube is blocked) but I would I assume that
this is related to the new megami plot line you mentioned a few weeks ago?
(where Belldandy filled the earth with soo much happiness)

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or
because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid
kid who committed that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try
and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's

long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red