[megami:31553] Re: new Megami anime

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31553] Re: new Megami anime
date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:42:00 -0800 (PST)
Midgard = earth.?

Isn't Belldandy and company(Urd,Skuld and Peorth) the only known goddess that
stayed on earth? Meaning if the earth is already filled with happiness then it
doesn't really affect the other goddesses aside from them

OR

Did you mean since midgard/earth is filled with soo happiness goddesses will no
longer be required to grant wishes on earth?

thanks for being patient copper sulfate, my "power level" ain't what it use to
be.

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or
because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid
kid who committed that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try
and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's
long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red