[megami:31549] Re: new Megami anime

to megami@usagi.org
from mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31549] Re: new Megami anime
date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:37:31 -0500
On 11/27/2010 3:43 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> 2010年10月4日11:45 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com>:
>>> http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/megamisama/
> The site was updated on 11/25.  There is even a net radio streaming
> there, hosting by Inoue Kikuko with Sasaki Nozomi (Patricia Martin in
> Lucky Star, Misaka sisters in Index / Railgun)  as assistant.
>
> The story of the OAD will be :
>
> Keiichi found out that the amusement park Belldandy and he had visited
> is going to be closed down.  He asked Belldandy to visit the amusement
> park with him.
>
> Belldandy is overjoyed and emitted a enormous amount of shiawase
> (happiness) energy.  However, when Midgard is filling with such
> happiness, the goddess' stay in Midgard becomes meaningless.
>
> Not knowing the consequence, Belldandy enjoyed her date with Keiichi.
> Meanwhile, Urd and Skuld, who know the circumstances, plan to do
> something during the date.
>
> Will this be the last date between Belldandy and Keiichi ?

Looks like the franchise is coming back....what part did Sasaki Nozomi
play or is he there only as part of some larger project Kodansha is
involved. with?
BTW I have it pre-ordered via Amazon.co.jp with vol 42.

thanks

Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list