[megami:31540] Re: new Megami anime

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31540] Re: new Megami anime
date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
Which magazine is this from?

any new story arc from the manga you guys get over there? I haven't heard from
this ML in a while and I am excited about anything to do with AMG.

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or
because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid
kid who committed that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try
and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's
long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red

----- Original Message ----
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>
To: megami@usagi.org
Sent: Tue, September 21, 2010 4:27:00 PM
Subject: [megami:31537] new Megami anime

It seems there will be a new Aa Megami-sama anime coming out next year.
There will be an original anime DVD (OAD) with volumne 42 of the manga,
on sale 2011.02.23.
A scan of the advertisement at the following.

  http://livedoor.2.blogimg.jp/otanews/imgs/1/a/1aa3065d.jpg

--
Hitoshi Doi
                         " this space for rent "