[megami:31532] Re: Awkward question: sell your whole collection?

to megami@usagi.org
from Art van Scheppingen <banpei@banpei.net>
subject [megami:31532] Re: Awkward question: sell your whole collection?
date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 23:11:24 +0200
Thank you both for the heads up! ヽ(´ー`)ノ
I'm still doubting whether to sell or not: I can't move it to my new
location and I don't actually want to put it into storage for several
years (you never know what happens with it then...)
But I still have a few months to decide upon that... Until that day I'll
be busy with selling all those other series I colleced.

Art

Rax xar wrote:
> I wouldn't do it.....there has to be some other way... but if you really want to
do so I'd like to talk to you about it...

>  "I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

> "There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because
you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed
that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some
> sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and
this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red

I must admid I have to ask a couple of awkward questions...

> With pain in my heart I have to sell my whole collection of Oh! My Goddess Dark
Horse (loose comics) editions, starting from issue #2 till the very end.
> I always bagged them immediately after I read them and almost all of them are still
in mint condition.

> First of all: if you had to do the same: how would you deal with selling your whole
collection?
> Second of all: what would be a suitable price for such a collection? Is there any
demand for such collection?

> I saw this ebay ad by someone else:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-LOT-OF-OH-MY-GODDESS-110-ISSUES-DARK-HORSE-MANGA_W0QQitemZ290343816758QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0

> Which is not nearly complete as mine and current bid is only 26 dollars. My heart
just sinks with the thought of this rock bottom price!!

> At least thanks for hearing me out...
>
> Regards,
> Art (aka banpei)

Search field Search string